The Closed Chip Bin is ideal for compact dry toilets that do not have a chip compartment.
Each model adapts to a particular toilet.
The bin is equipped with a cover so that it can be closed and protect your chips
Regarding the closed chip tray:
- Equipped with a cover
- Douglas or Spruce wood cladding depending on the model chosen
- Raw or varnished finish
- The models adapt to the dimensions of the corresponding toilet.
SAWDUST CONTAINERS ARE DELIVERED ASSEMBLED
More information below
Sawdust tank with cover for compost toilet
Design and manufacture: Lécopot
This litter tank will find its place next to your dry toilet.
The proposed covering is in Spruce or in Douglas, depending on the model chosen.
This bin is designed to receive your supply of wood chip litter next to your dry toilet.
It is equipped with a cover mounted on a hinge for greater ease of use.
Available in different versions for the following toilets:
- Block : Spruce top with a volume of 41 liters and external dimensions L 50 x l 28 x h 42 cm. - Weight: 6 Kg (approximately)
- Bugarach : Spruce top with a volume of 54 liters and dimensions L 48 x W 28 x H 44 cm. - Weight: 6 Kg (approximately)
- Ladybird : Spruce top with a volume of 30 liters and external dimensions L 40 x l 28 x h 42 cm. - Weight: 6.5 Kg (approximately)
- Douglas Ladybird : Douglas-fir container with a volume of 30 liters and external dimensions L 40 x l 28 x h 42 cm. - Weight: 9.5 Kg (approximately)
- Dragonfly: Spruce container with a volume of 32 liters and external dimensions L 46 x l 24 x h 42 cm. - Weight: 5.3 Kg (approximately)
You can put this container on the right or left side of your compost toilet.
The tray is designed to fit perfectly on any side of your toilet.
Thus giving you complete freedom in the integration and arrangement of your room.
Manufacturing time out of stock excluding delivery: three weeks.
Based on 27 reviews
Joli et pratique
Beau et fonctionnel
S'ajuste parfaitement au siège toilette Coccinelle
Très bien, Joli dessin de façade. Je cherche une solution pour y caler à l'intérieur un rouleau de papier. Je n'ai pas encore trouvé comment l'y fixer.
Parfait!!!on en a deux.très solides